Do you build and implement innovative SecDevOps solutions? Join us!
Aspect Security is seeking a Senior SecDevOps Engineer to help our clients integrate security into their DevOps pipelines.
In this role, you will work closely with clients to develop, build and implement innovative SecDevOps solutions that enable faster and more secure software development lifecycles. You’ll be responsible scoping project requirements and recommending appropriate solutions that fit our clients’ processes and infrastructure. You will be an advocate for SecDevOps, and a leader in the effort to develop our service capabilities in this area.
All of our senior engineers are hands-on. They execute client projects, mentor colleagues and collaborate with sales and marketing. You’ll need to balance developing our service offerings with client and business needs.
Why Join Aspect?
- We have an amazing team. We cannot say enough great things about our staff – they are smart, funny and energetic.
- At Aspect we trust our employees to make smart decisions. You'll be empowered to play a critical role on some of the largest and most complex application security projects in the world.
- While this position does require up to 50% travel, Aspect works hard to enable work/life balance and flexibility for employees.
- Develop key elements and requirements for new SecDevOps services.
- Shepherd your service area through the challenges of developing new solutions – determining and managing budget, staffing and technical requirements.
- Design solutions that integrate security into client pipelines faster and more effectively.
- Clearly communicate internally and externally, in technical reports, project read-outs and presentations.
- Support pre-sales and scoping calls with clients.
- Develop clearly defined statements of work that describe project elements and effort level required.
- Assist in hiring, onboarding and mentoring engineers, especially junior engineers.
- Evangelize application security in DevOps through conference presentations, meetups, and publications.
- Significant application security experience, particularly with continuous deployment or delivery, and integration.
- Experience in understanding and incorporating security into DevOps processes.
- Development or operations background and well-versed in a range of DevOps technologies.
- Demonstrated innovation: we want to understand how your experience reflects your ability to develop new SecDevOps services.
- Familiarity with common vulnerability management practices.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, or Chef.
Coding and language skills such as Python, Ruby on Rails, Go, Java, .NET.
- Understanding of microservice and Serverless/Functions as a Service architectures.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies/Services. AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Practiced experience in performing software security assessments including vulnerability assessments, pen tests, secure code reviews and associated technologies.
- Quick thinking and initiative: two of the most important qualities we look for in a candidate. You must be comfortable taking input from stakeholders and taking initiative without specific direction. You should be able to multi-task and work productively in high interrupt environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to interface with both executive management and technical personnel.
- This position requires up to 50% travel
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. CISSP or CSSLP or similar a plus
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the form to your right or send your resume to email@example.com.
Please Note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.