We need a smart, skilled application security engineer.
We're looking for a application security engineer to join our highly skilled team, dedicated to helping clients improve their application security posture.
- Include your technical skills — languages, systems, tools, operating systems, etc.
- Our engineers keep on top of the latest vulnerabilities and trends in application security. Some share their experience through open source projects, blogs, and public speaking. You too? Share your experience.
- You must be able to permanently work in the United States.
- This position is remote (anywhere in the United States) and does require travel.
- Work with development teams to carry out application security reviews; provide services ranging from threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, code reviews, and SDLC support.
- Advise customers on risk assessment, threat modeling and vulnerability remediation.
- Design, implement and support security-focused tools and services.
- Evangelize security and be an advocate for a positive approach to application security.
- Write technical reports based on findings.