Aspect Security is seeking an experienced security services sales executive.
Looking for a high-growth opportunity? Aspect Security, a leader in the Application Security industry, is looking for a sales executive to manage the full sales cycle – prospecting, closing business and managing strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a high-level understanding of software development, application security and how security fits into the SDLC. You will lead complex discussions to tease out client needs, working out of your home office with travel as needed.
- Experience. Candidates must have 7+ years of professional Sales experience selling complex cybersecurity services. A focus on the Application Security industry is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated Success. You know how to build relationships (remotely and in-person) and close the deal. You have a history of making or beating expectations.
- Comfort with Technology. You understand technology at a high level so you can ask clients the right questions. You use Salesforce or similar technology to track sales and client activity.
- Team Player. You know how to gain the trust and support of your colleagues and promote a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Strong Communication. You have solid written and oral communication skills. You will identify and prepare responses for RFPs, prepare written proposals, negotiate pricing/terms and manage legal review process.
Why join Aspect?
- Amazing Teams. Our staff are smart, funny, energetic and driven.
- Trust. At Aspect we empower our employees to make smart decisions.
- Flexibility. It’s a two-way street at Aspect. Life happens. We work hard to enable work/life balance.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the form to your right or send your resume to email@example.com.
Please Note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.